Friday, March 11, 2011

Unkind cut

hellogorgeousblog.com
Dreams shattered,
like a glass,
all too abruptly,
all so suddenly,
into a thousand pieces,
a woeful predicament!
that never occurred
in my  wildest imagination.
I tried putting together
the shattered pieces in place
but all in return,
the fragments cut,
a thousand times,
deeper than any knife,
and my heart bled.

The frozen feelings,
The wilting smile,
The confronting looks,
Those dagger stares
all tells me the tale,
I like to hear the least.
Apologies find difficult
on your lips;
though you played foul.

This forlorn heart,
pampered by your affections,
now bleeds in farce absurdity,
thoughts plunder,
a  shaken torment
of your deception.

You meant it or not,
the scar is there to remain,
a parting gift
of an unkind cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment