Monday, June 6, 2011

berserk thoughts

luthar.com
My thoughts are going berserk day by day
with neither news nor a hearty call from you;
in frenzied activities while way leads onto way,
in anticipation, I am singing the blues

This rift is slowly running out my patience,
It's hard to understand this frantic life.
Lend vent of voice to this deepened silence,
It cuts this forlorn heart like a knife.

Do not let my smile turn to frowns,
Let me the last bits of my laughter save.
Do not make me a clown among the clowns,
You are all in this world I have.

Rekindle my life with a call so sweet;
This longing I have is taxing me a lot.
My love is all, I shall sacrifice for it,
Only support me to row this life’s boat.

Your inspiration now, I earnestly desire to seek,
Cheer me up to run this life’s race.
Do not let my heart go weak and meek.
Do not leave me a stranger in a strange place.

PS: I came across this poem that i had scribbled years ago  in a dusty note book

No comments:

Post a Comment